LaPorte INSource is a customized website that can become your first resource for time-saving risk management, OSHA, benefits and HR tools whenever you need them.
INSource is designed to combine efficiency along with user-friendly tools and content. A team of attorneys, professional writers, editors, and market research analysts develop all of the information and documents found on the site. In addition, all INSource content goes through a rigorous editing process, and is regularly reviewed and updated. This value added service is available to LaPorte customers at no cost.
With access to LaPorte INSource you can:
- Receive breaking regulatory updates first, and in an easy-to-understand format
- Find valuable health care reform resources, including employer education and employee communications
- Source thousands of easily searchable resources on topics including risk management, employee safety, loss control, workers’ compensation, health care reform, education, employee communications, wellness and HR forms
- Communicate with over 300,000 industry peers through an online forum to ask questions and share best practices
- Participate in risk management and benefit plan surveys to determine how you compare to other employers across the United States
- Access an online OSHA log, on-demand reporting and additional OSHA resources
- Browse an exclusive set of comprehensive legislation guides, including COBRA, HIPAA, health care reform, Section 125, FMLA and more